I know that this is pretty old stuff, since this is a blog, which primarily focuses on newbie developers I think its good to add this article. 😊
As you all know Visual Studio is one of the most wanted integrated development environments (IDE) among developers, which is developed by Microsoft Corporation to support the development of Windows based application and services.
Now, let’s look into the steps that are required for the installation of Visual Studio we are not discussing about Visual Studio Code here. This will be discussed later
- Select the right version of Visual Studio (VS). VS comes mainly in 3 Versions
- Visual Studio Community (Free)
- Visual Studio Professional (30 days Trial)
- Visual Studio Enterprise (30 days Trial)You can download this from here
- Run the downloaded Visual Studio Installer
- Select the version you like to install
Here I’m choosing VS Community
- This is the crucial step in the installation process. Select the workloads that suits your needs.
While selecting the workloads the required space is shown at the bottom
- Click Install this will begin the installation process. It may take some time depending on your internet speed. From Visual Studio 2017, Microsoft is no longer providing the .iso version of VS form digital delivery.
- Reboot you computer when it is prompted.
- On first launch VS will ask you to select the design layout. Choose what you feels right, I recommend Dark 👌
- Now It’s Done. 👍. Visual Studio is finally installed.
Happy Coding 🤓